Off-site Bookkeeping (Cloud Bookkeeping, Online Bookkeeping)
- We can process and administer all your work in our office
- We can set up your work in our system, saving you money on software
- We can provide you with reports when required
- We can help you in controlling your accounting requirements
- Documents can be dropped into our office, emailed or posted to us
- Our standard bookkeeping rate is $66/hr
- We specialise in Xero, Myob & Quickbooks accounting software
Business Activity Statement (BAS)
- Expert knowledge and experience in preparing BAS, Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Instalment Activity Statement (IAS) with regular onsite or offsite bookkeeping services so your BAS is on time every time avoiding late penalties
- Ensuring you report GST correctly
- Making sure your wages are correctly entered into the BAS
- Ensuring any instalments are correctly entered
- If required, we can register you for a lodgement extension with the ATO provided you meet requirements first
BAS: BAS forms are used to report and pay the GST that has been collected and paid by your business, and for some businesses the wages paid and tax withheld on wages. We can calculate and provide information for inclusion on your BAS form. We ensure that your wages are correctly entered into your BAS statements and your input tax credits are calculated to make sure you only pay the required amount of GST.
IAS: IAS forms are used for certain businesses to report and pay the amounts withheld from employees wages and salaries. The Pay As You Go PAYG tax withheld calculation for businesses can be prepared by us. The IAS form is prepared on a month to month basis.
GST: GST preparation can be time consuming and confusing. We are more than happy to do it for you – let our experience benefit your business by saving time and money. We prepare this information regularly and eliminate errors before they end up in the hands of the tax department.
Our payroll services ensure that your business needs are met on time, every time, helping you to streamline your payroll process. Improving productivity and simplify administration allows your staff to concentrate on your core business.
To be compliant with the Fair Work Act 2009, you need to make sure that all your information is up to date, meeting requirements specified for your employees and the ATO. In particular prompt payment of superannuation is essential to avoid interest penalties and/or fines.
We use payroll services and PAYG software and products to provide the most efficient process and will make sure you have no hidden surprises. Our services and HR systems can meet the changing demands of your business through stages of growth, downsizing, geographical expansion and business integrations. This flexibility ensures that our systems will always match your payroll needs and business scale.
We provide the following services as part of managing the payroll process for you:
- Setting up payroll software and processing employees’ pay
- Completing statutory forms, including PAYG summary & workers compensation
- Taking care of your PAYG Withholding and super payments
- Providing you with weekly, fortnightly or monthly reports
- Issuing pay slips and end of year payment summaries on your behalf
- Ensuring that changes in legislation are taken into account
If you have employees, it is a wise idea to get help with your superannuation obligations from those with professional superannuation services experience. It is important to understand and meet your superannuation obligations for you or your employees. For example, when an employee starts you need to determine how, when, where and how much superannuation to pay, capture Tax File Numbers, keep track of deduction limits, know about eligible termination payments and more.
And then there is the reporting and record keeping – when to pay contributions and how, super fund eligibility for payments, the superannuation guarantee charge and how to calculate it. You are required to maintain records that adequately explain your superannuation guarantee transactions, including documents that show how you calculated the level of support paid for each employee a penalty of up to $2,200 applies for failing to keep records.
We know Super and we have accumulated expertise in superannuation services and record keeping. We can prepare all your superannuation documentation, accurately and on-timethis means that you can ensure that you are fulfilling all your obligations to you or your team members and that they are comfortable with your managing their super contributions accurately and on timeand that means a happy, more productive team.
A Profit and Loss Statement (aka Statement of Financial Performance) is a financial statement that summarises the revenues, costs and expenses incurred during a specific period of time, usually a fiscal quarter or year. It provides information that shows the ability of a company to generate profit by increasing revenue and reducing costs.
A Balance Sheet (aka Statement of Financial Position) is a necessary part of any business, enabling you to understand what your financial position is in terms of assets and liabilities. When owning a business, or looking at buying one you need to know what to expect in the coming months or even years. With an accurate profit and loss statement and balance sheet, you can manage your cash flow and make informed decisions concerning your companys growth and assets.
We can prepare industry-specific financial reports on a month to month or quarterly basis including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements. We offer highly qualified bookkeepers with years of experience across several industries and specialisations such as:
- All types of small business
- Tradesman and builders
- Property investors
- International and expatriate clients
- Retail and more
We can provide a profit and loss statement to allow you to analyse your income and expenditure in terms of cost of goods sold, fixed and variable expenses. By arranging financial statements on a regular basis, we can obtain a good understanding of your business and provide you with the information you require to have an ongoing successful business.