Financial Advising Services
Independent Financial Advising
Blake & Co holds an Australian Financial Services Licence – No: 465618
Unlike many Financial Planning firms, we are genuinely independent and do not receive any commissions or “kickbacks” from third parties. Our fee is based solely on advice. That means we only recommend strategies that are in your best interests – unlike many firms who benefit financially from recommending financial products that may not necessarily be in their clients best interests. Blake & Co is one of less than 100 advisers in Australia listed as a truly independent financial adviser – see http://www.superguide.com.au/how-super-works/truly-independent-financial-advisers-in-australia
Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF)
We provide detailed advice and assistance with setting up, administration and audit of self managed super funds.
In addition to general areas of superannuation and estate planning, such as accounting, administration, taxation, account-based pensions and in-house asset rules, we provide the following expert advice and services:
- Formulation of SMSF risk management policy and practices
- Binding death benefit nominations
- SMSF trust deed reviews
- SMSF audits
- Taxation provisions applying to superannuation contributions, pensions and SMSF income
- Superannuation Industry Supervision Act 1993, and related legislation
- Superannuation Guarantee Charge Act 1992
- Investment restrictions for super funds
- Taxation of SMSFs, approved deposit funds and pooled superannuation trusts
- Corporate super fund administration
- Structuring a persons estate plan to optimise generational wealth transfers
Corporate fund administration and advice
Strong asset protection is extremely important. It requires a range of strategies to protect your assets from unforeseen events. We can assist you with establishing an effective asset protection plan, including:
Establishing the correct business structure to suit your needs
Establishing appropriate divisions between your personal assets, business assets and business operation, to protect your investments.
We can tailor Asset Protection Services to your needs, taking into consideration the Corporations Legislation, Income Tax Legislation, Family Law Act and the Bankruptcy Legislation.